Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am living proof to Living Proof


I have spent a great portion of my life trying to keep my curly hair pin straight. Styling creams, shampoos, hot-oil treatments, flat irons, chemicals, you name it, I've tried it. But no matter how straight I get my hair... the second humidity perks a bit (rainy days, foggy showers, sweaty dance floors, steamy sex), the kink instantly returns. Getting bangs was probably the worse idea ever because of this frizz problem, but I am determined to find a way to get it straight without permanently damaging my natural curl, 'cuz not gonna lie, I kind of like it from time to time.

Well I think I finally got it! Living Proof Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream for Medium to Thick Hair is probably the most amazing thing I have purchased since my CHI. A quarter size glob of this stuff and my hair was salon straight with little effort of my round brush and 2389348 watt blow dryer. Of course I had to ensure it's validity against humidity so I conducted several tests including: a muggy day, a naughty encounter, and a hot shower. My hair remained Asian straight! I LOVE this stuff!!

LivingProof Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream can be found at Sephora. They come in 2oz and 4oz contairs for $14 and $24. You won't regret it!

1 comment: